MINDSET

MASTERY

- For -

Entrepreneurs

MINDSET

MASTERY

- For -

Entrepreneurs

Subscribe to the podcast

Being an entrepreneur is the most intense form of personal development you’ll ever go through. That’s the real reason 90% of new entrepreneurs fail in the first 3 years. Yikes, those are not great odds, are they? Would you work with a surgeon who had a 10% success rate? I don’t think so.

The truth is, the most powerful thing you can do is focus on your mindset. Your inner game dictates your outer success. The most successful entrepreneurs have figured this out and used this knowledge to build profitable and purpose-driven businesses.

“Best known for her edgy podcast, Conscious Business with The Corporate Yogi, Julie is a highly sought-after business coach and helps entrepreneurs build profitable and purpose-driven businesses.

GROWTH mindset

If you are passionate about business and have a growth mindset, then you’re in the right place. I teach entrepreneurs how to focus on personal growth so they can achieve rapid growth in their business. My focus on mindset and limiting beliefs helps entrepreneurs conquer the fear that stands in the way of their success.

Being an entrepreneur is the most intense form of personal development you’ll ever go through. That’s the real reason 90% of new entrepreneurs fail in the first 3 years. Yikes, those are not great odds, are they? Would you work with a surgeon who had a 10% success rate? I don’t think so.

The truth is, the most powerful thing you can do is focus on your mindset. Your inner game dictates your outer success. The most successful entrepreneurs have figured this out and used this knowledge to build profitable and purpose-driven businesses.

“Best known for her edgy podcast, Conscious Business with The Corporate Yogi, Julie is a highly sought-after business coach and helps entrepreneurs build profitable and purpose-driven businesses.

GROWTH mindset

If you are passionate about business and have a growth mindset, then you’re in the right place. I teach entrepreneurs how to focus on personal growth so they can achieve rapid growth in their business. My focus on mindset and limiting beliefs helps entrepreneurs conquer the fear that stands in the way of their success.


Remember, fear is
just your greatness
in disguise.



Remember, fear is
just your greatness
in disguise.


Subscribe to the Podcast

CLIENT Success

CLIENT Success

Having worked with many coaches throughout my life; with Julie, I have seen the most tangible results. I would highly recommend Julie to anyone looking to hit big goals with their business.

Lindsay Knowlton – Iron Lady Golf, Founder & President

Having worked with many coaches throughout my life; with Julie, I have seen the most tangible results. I would highly recommend Julie to anyone looking to hit big goals with their business.

Lindsay Knowlton – Iron Lady Golf, Founder & President

For any entrepreneur looking for much-needed perspective on how to move your business forward Julie does great work. Bottom line: hire Julie!

Mark Evans – ME Consulting, Principal Author of Storytelling for Startups

For any entrepreneur looking for much-needed perspective on how to move your business forward Julie does great work. Bottom line: hire Julie!

Mark Evans – ME Consulting, Principal Author of Storytelling for Startups

Every session with Julie contains ‘A-ha!’ moments. In my opinion, she is simply one of the best coaches in the business!

Shiv Paul – Brindian Films, Founder Director of Queens at Court documentary

Every session with Julie contains ‘A-ha!’ moments. In my opinion, she is simply one of the best coaches in the business!

Shiv Paul – Brindian Films, Founder Director of Queens at Court documentary

SIGN UP FOR THE free MONEY MINDSET COURSE

HERE’S A FEW CORPORATE CLIENTS I love WORKING WITH

 
Deloitte
PWC
Ontario
500px
York
ASC
Mercato
CPP
 

BOOK A free DISCOVERY SESSION

BOOK A free DISCOVERY SESSION

Podcast